Explanation

A permanently growing collection of the stories that Fabio Romanelli's fingers type (with or without the consent of the rest of his body).
Proceed with caution: if everything seems confusing, complicated, or undeniably upside down, we recommend staying calm, breathing deep, and making sure the screen, or even the reader aren't upside down themselves. That generally helps a lot.

jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

An interview to fight off guilt, cyclically


Wait, seriously?

Yeah, seriously, it's still under construction...

Why would you even start this up if you didn't have the time to upload some stuff in it.

I thought I could manage to squeeze in some stories in the past weeks... turns out I really couldn't find the time. Better check the Spanish version of the site. That one's well stocked.

Did you seriously expect me to buy that?

Yeah.

'Cause it's the truth?

That's about right.

You do realize you're talking to yourself right now, right?

I'm fully aware of it.

What? I don't even...

Look, sue me.

I would, but I have never seen anybody sue himself.

You could try...

You mean "you could try it"?

Just drop it. I promise I'll start uploading stories as soon as I get the chance. I'm not even kidding! And they’re gonna be great.

You mean…

GREAT.

Will this be anytime soon?

You can bet your lungs on it.

I don’t really think you… I mean, we…

Both of ‘em.

I’m looking forward to it. The uploading of contents, that is. Not the de-lunging bit.

There won’t be any de-lunging, or any other organ removal procedure. At least not involuntary ones.

And you’ll take off the "Under construction" entry?

No, why would I? The whole blog is technically still under construction. So, I'm pretty sure I'll leave it up.

Wait, seriously?

Yeah, seriously, it's still under construction.

Why would you even start this up if...

(I know, this is crazy in about four different levels, and I’m only entirely sure about the first two, so yeah, that's what happens when a writer doesn't have the time to do proper writing. I'm terribly sorry).

1 comentario:

  1. I find this interview offensive. Interviewer, interviewee, all of it.

    ResponderEliminar